Position responsible for driving sales for Brides of Houston. The ideal candidate will be an experienced sales person who is comfortable generating sales leads with new clients and maintaining relationships with existing ones. Position will work collaboratively with the local wedding industry and our team in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. This candidate will be able to understand a prospective client’s advertising/marketing needs and offer customized solutions. The ideal candidate is highly-motivated, goal oriented, self starter with strong communication skills and most importantly, a proven track record of success in sales.
To be considered for the position, applicants absolutely must possess true sales experience of at least 2 years with demonstrated success in the field. Candidate must live or be willing to relocate to Houston. Compensation structure based largely on commission.
• Identify and target sales lead
• Build and maintain relationships with clients
• Meet and exceed sales quotas
• Prospect clients and understand their advertising/marketing needs
• Attend networking events as necessary & represent company
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 2-4 years experience in sales
• Proficient in G suite and customer relationship management software
• Demonstrated ability to achieve sales goals
• Strong communication skills and understanding of sales process
• Experience in managing a book of business
• Great team environment
• Flexibility between working in office & working from home
• Ability to work with the local & thriving small business community
• Base + commission
• Mileage Reimbursement
Other Position Openings Located Outside of Houston Area:
Working alongside design team and creative director, Graphic Designer is responsible for creating original graphics for print, web and social mediums. Graphic Designer will also work directly with clients to concept and create graphics for print and online advertisements. Ideal candidate is obsessed with typography and has the ability to adapt and design in a variety of styles, has meticulous attention to detail, tech savvy, organized and is a creative problem solver. Must be passionate and take great pride in your work and be able to think creatively and produce beautiful graphics under pressure. Candidate must have demonstrated excellence in graphic design and a high degree of innovation through a professional portfolio.
Must be Mac savvy and proficient with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator (minimum CS4 suite), Font Management Software, MS Office Suite, Google Docs/Drive/Gmail.